|'A "Home Away From Home" for your pet!'
Pet Transportation Services Policies
- Federally licensed by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (or its international equivalent)
- Member of IPATA, the Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association
- Subscribes to and adheres to the rules and regulations of the Animal Welfare Act
- Dedicated to the care and welfare of pets and small animals during transport locally, nationwide, worldwide
- Your pet's safe and reasonable stress-free experience is of primary concern
- Experienced with both domestic and international pet transportation
Transportation Services Provided
- All required Domestic and International Documentation provided
- Health and Veterinary Certificates/Documentation as every state and every country has it's own ever-changing set of rules and regulations
- Complete door-to-door arrangements from pick-up either at home or at a kennel and delivery at the Philadelphia Airport and additional airports to pick-up at the air destination airport and delivery to either another kennel or a residence.
- Pet relocation and pet travel consultation available with alternatives and options vs costs
- Each pet transport is personalized, caring, and reliable
- References can be made available
- Appropriate sized and airline-approved crates are available
- When requesting pet shipping information by e-mail please include your phone number.
We need to speak to you directly as very specific information is necessary to accurately quote shipping costs.
(Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association, International)